Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Preservation

A few weeks ago, while in a casual conversation, I said something to a friend of mine. He quickly said, "Would you say that again?" I repeated it, and he commented that I should save my random utterances, implying that I speak truth with a tone of humor. What followed was the idea that came into the fruition of what you now read.

You may wonder, what exactly does the blog title mean?

Offhand - casual, but not necessarily unthoughtful

Utterances - words said

Zealot - a person who shows zeal

I am a zealous person. I'm passionate about everything; even in apathy, I show passion. What you will read is the preservation of the casual thoughts and words of someone who is a passionate believer of what is said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home